[smc-discuss] dia.dia-0-97.ml

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 13:20:53 PDT 2010

2010, ജൂണ്‍ 30 4:29 pm നു, namitha vk <namithavk4u at gmail.com> എഴുതി:
> NAMITHA
> HAREESH
> NITHYA.B
> VISHNU SUNILKUMAR
> JISHNU MOHAN
> NITIN MANOHAR

Welcome everyone to smc community!! Thanks for your translations!!
Currently we are focusing our efforts to complete kde essentials, so I
will review your translations after we finish that [if some one else
want to review they are welcome to do so].

For gnome translations we have a nice web interface for coordination.
I have created a webcast showing how to use it here
http://gnupravi.blip.tv/file/3404512/

You can comment on this module's page to indicate this module's
translation is sent to the list
http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/dia/master/po/ml

Reserving a file for translation helps us to prevent duplicating work.
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
(as seen on /.)