[smc-discuss]

ViswaPrabha (വിശ്വപ്രഭ) viswaprabha at gmail.com
Sun May 23 12:52:12 PDT 2010

This is indeed a very interesting and innovative work that will help
tremendously in developing intelligent electronic systems, public services,
audiology, speech therapy and rehabilitation. Once refined enough, a reverse
engineered model will also help speech analysis. All the more so, if one
could extend the scope to Indic languages such as Malayalam, as such
languages are more complex by way of dialects and deflections based on
intonations and duration variance.

Would like to know the state and extend of work proceeded so far in detail
so that suitable kinds of input can be provided.

Eagerly awaiting for details.
-Viswam