Need Free Software Project Ideas

Mobin Mohan mobinmohan at gmail.com
Sat May 8 07:03:16 PDT 2010

I think Mobin/Sreerenj and Jain can help with integrating Harfbuzz

> with Scribus. Mobin and Sreerenj worked on pango support to tuxtype.
> Jain knows the Scribus code and community. He was planning to work on
> this, but now since he got gsoc, he can guide this project.
>
> Mobin, Sreerenj,
>
> Can you help with this project? It is a final year project.

Sorry for a late reply. I couldn't check my mails since I was bit busy in
the last few days.

Sure, I can help Anoop on this. I am new to HarfBuzz, but I guess it should
be similar to
pango, so integrating the same with Scribus is a similar work like Pango to
Tuxtype.

Anoop,
Please share the details and current position of this effort.

Regards,
Mobin