[smc-discuss] Malayalam Translation (K3b hand book+ Gnukhata)

Ani Peter peter.ani at gmail.com
Tue May 25 04:29:14 PDT 2010

Hello Sooraj,

Hope the camp is going well.
To submit po files for KDE, one need to have svn access. Currently
Praveen and me has the access. Hence, please send the translated files
to the list, after review either of us shall commit it.

For Gnukhata, first send the po file to smc list for review, then please
send it to gnukhata-devel mailing list
<http://lists.cis-india.org/mailman/listinfo/gnukhata-devel> and check
with them for committing the file.

Thanks