[smc-discuss] English Hindi Jabber Buddy Bot

Santhosh Thottingal santhosh.thottingal at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 10:13:47 PDT 2010

Friends,
Our English Malayalam Dictionary Jabber bot was a big success and we
have many users for that.
Today we are announcing another Dictionary bot - English - Hindi Dictionary bot.

To use this service just add eng.hin.dict at jabber.com to your gtalk or
IM contacts. Now this bot is your friend and can help you to find
meaning of an English word.
To get the meaning of the word, send that word as a chat message. Bot
will reply with the meaning. Try yourself, it is easy :)

The bot code is available in SMC git repository,
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/smc.git And it is programmed by
myself, Ershad, Ragsagar and Sarath Lakshman.
We are using the freedict-eng-hin dict protocol based dictionary for
this service.

Thanks
Santhosh Thottingal