[smc-discuss] Talks and Presentations about SMC

Santhosh Thottingal santhosh.thottingal at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 10:21:32 PDT 2010

On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 10:40 PM, Anilkumar KV <anilankv at gmail.com> wrote:
>   It was organised jointly by DAKF and Malayalam Dept. of Maharajah's
> college. It was a good event, well attended one, even though it was held on
> the eve of college union election there. Dr. B Ekbal had given a very
> motivating speech. Then myself had given a talk on activities of SMC. A good
> discussion was happened afterwards, in which lot of appreciation was
> showered on SMC by audience.

Thanks Anikumar. We need more such programs.  Media reporters are
sometimes clueless about what they are writing.

Let us adhere  to the guidelines on talks/workshops on smc now
onwards. I will add them in wiki.
We also need to maintain a page which lists our public programs with
links to the reports

Thanks
Santhosh Thottingal