[smc-discuss] IRC Meeting

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 09:47:49 PDT 2010

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 9:51 PM, Santhosh Thottingal
<santhosh.thottingal at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have created a wiki page for planning.
> http://wiki.smc.org.in/Meeting/IRC/2010Oct9
> The following are added to agenda. Feel free to edit/suggest/add
>
>   1. Introduction to Project and its activities to new members
>   2. Ongoing and planned Projects - Status, Contribution
>   3. Packaging of projects - Debian, Fedora - Status , Contribution
>   4. Upcoming Camps
>   5. Project Publicity Planning

Santhosh,

It is better to plan & discuss about the Book release idea too.
There is a plan to publish the Translations of Richard stallman's
articles in gnu.org, as a book, in the memory of our Shyam, who
coordinated that project
lets discuss it in meeting

Anivar