[smc-discuss] IRC Meeting

Saji Nediyanchath saji89 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 22:52:52 PDT 2010

+1 for the idea.
But, I think I won't be able to join in, because my laptop's motherboard
died. So, for the sake of people like me, please make available the meeting
logs in the wiki. Thanks in advance.
Also, an introduction to what Libre-office is, why such a project was needed
and why Openoffice project's are now being renamed to Libre-office
one's(from our team's perspective), etc. can be included, so as to enlighten
the new members.
My best wishes for the meeting. :)

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 10:17 PM, Anivar Aravind <anivar.aravind at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 9:51 PM, Santhosh Thottingal
> <santhosh.thottingal at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I have created a wiki page for planning.
> > http://wiki.smc.org.in/Meeting/IRC/2010Oct9
> > The following are added to agenda. Feel free to edit/suggest/add
> >
> >   1. Introduction to Project and its activities to new members
> >   2. Ongoing and planned Projects - Status, Contribution
> >   3. Packaging of projects - Debian, Fedora - Status , Contribution
> >   4. Upcoming Camps
> >   5. Project Publicity Planning
> >

> Santhosh,
>
> It is better to plan & discuss about the Book release idea too.
> There is a plan to publish the Translations of Richard stallman's
> articles in gnu.org, as a book, in the memory of our Shyam, who
> coordinated that project
> lets discuss it in meeting
>
> Anivar

With regards,