[smc-discuss] IRC Meeting

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 00:40:54 PDT 2010

2010/10/4 Santhosh Thottingal <santhosh.thottingal at gmail.com>:
> I have created a wiki page for planning.
> http://wiki.smc.org.in/Meeting/IRC/2010Oct9
> The following are added to agenda. Feel free to edit/suggest/add
>
>   1. Introduction to Project and its activities to new members
>   2. Ongoing and planned Projects - Status, Contribution
>   3. Packaging of projects - Debian, Fedora - Status , Contribution
>   4. Upcoming Camps
>   5. Project Publicity Planning

Rajesh Ranjan was asking me to have a FUEL session for Malayalam. Many
languages have completed it already.

It is a project to bring consistent translations across commonly used
applications. We have to plan a physical meeting and come up with
commonly agreed translations.

More about FUEL
https://fedorahosted.org/fuel/

--