[smc-discuss] ഊരകം അമ്മതിരുവടി ക്ഷേത്രത്തിലെ മഹാനവമി മഹോത്സവം

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 23:23:09 PDT 2010

2010/10/10 Ramesh Menon <team1dubai at gmail.com>:
>> Dear Moderators,
>>
>> Looks like I have done a major offense by a request to distribute a write
>> up in Malayalam at a Malayalam only group

This is a list for the discussions related to malayalam computing  &
free Software . It is not yet another malayalam only group

>> Kindly remove me from your mailing list.

you can unsubscribe by giving the email on the last text box in this
page http://lists.smc.org.in/listinfo.cgi/discuss-smc.org.in

--
"[It is not] possible to distinguish between 'numerical' and
'nonnumerical' algorithms, as if numbers were somehow different from