[smc-discuss] Malayalam Rendering Problem in Chromium

JiShNu jishnu7 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 19:55:53 PDT 2010

On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 10:09 PM, Santhosh Thottingal <
santhosh.thottingal at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 9:44 PM, JiShNu <jishnu7 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I am using chromium daily build. I have problem with Malayalam chillu
> > rendering.
>
> This is a  known bug in Chromium and not just an issue with chillu.
> Many languages got affected including Indic languages and Arabic.
> Here is the bug report:
> Unfortunately, there is no fix so far.

But i think Google Chrome don't have that problem ( i didn't tried, friends
told me ).

> Thanks
> Santhosh Thottingal

(¨`·.·´¨) Always
  `·.¸.·´         jíکhńú

http://blog.thecodecracker.com
http://twitter.com/jishnu7

"The box said 'Requires Windows 7 or better'. So I installed GNU/LINUX..."