[smc-discuss] English Malayalam Dictionary - Dict server and Jabber buddy bot

Sebin Jacob sebinajacob at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 09:30:11 PDT 2010

2010/10/24 Srihari k <srih4ri at gmail.com>

> Hi sebin , not so sure if this would help  , found
> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=23257 maintained by aashiks .

Thanks Srihari,

Its already running in my system. I had installed it long back and if you
check for the vote status in aur for including the package in community, you
could find that there are only two votes, one of which is mine. :D

But that is the aur way of installing it where as this is the basic way.
Shouldn't we correct the wiki entry? That's why, I have tested it this way.

BTW, in the package build, Ashik should enter (i = 'x86_64' ) too. Without
manually editing it, one cannot install it in 64 bit systems.