[smc-discuss] IT Mission Programme in Malayalam language Technology , Today Tomorrow

Dr.B.Ekbal ekbalb at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 21:57:11 PDT 2010

I have seen the news in papers earlier that such a meeting is to be held and
hoped to participate as an observer since I am not an expert in this field
but would like understand the developments and possibilities.  But did not
get any more information from anybody. As we discussed earlier we can
consider organising such a programme by our own initiative.
Ekbal

Dr.B.Ekbal
Kuzhuvalil House, Arpookara East,
Kottayam-686 008, Kerala