[smc-discuss] [pypdflib] Image support

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 03:01:17 PDT 2010

2010/10/29 Kurian O.S ™ ® <kurianos at gmail.com>:
> I was unable to checkout the changes , I never used git mostly worked with
> only svn
> so need a help

I would suggest you clone the repo first either at
http://github.com/santhoshtr/pypdflib or at
http://gitorious.org/pypdflib

Once cloned, checkout the clone and make your changes to it. Then
commit you changes. Unlike svn commits are still local and you have to
push your changes. Whenever you want to integrate your changes to
mainline pypdflib, you can request Santhosh to pull from your clone.

--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍