No subject

Tue Sep 21 14:48:07 PDT 2010

uncompressed AVI. He says he can upload the file to an FTP server or some
other free file-hosting sites. AVI might not be very practical. Anyways, I
will talk to him today evening and finalise.

--
Regards,

Syam
syamcr at gmail.com

Groups "ilug-tvm" group.
ilug-tvm-unsubscribe at googlegroups.com

For details visit the website: www.ilug-tvm.org or the google group page: http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en

------=_Part_44827_15912094.1228545057969

On Sat, Dec 6, 2008 at 11:54 AM, ranjithsajeev <span dir=3D"ltr"><<a hre=
f=3D"mailto:ranjith.sajeev at gmail.com">ranjith.sajeev at gmail.com</a>></spa=
n> wrote:<br><div class=3D"gmail_quote"><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" s=
tyle=3D"border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8e=
x; padding-left: 1ex;">
if quick time plugin is installed then mov will play in vlc or mplyer.<br>
but avi is the best for clarity and also it is best for playback.<br><br></=
blockquote></div><br>From what he told me, he can't encode as mpeg. So =
it's either MOV or uncompressed AVI. He says he can upload the file to =
an FTP server or some other free file-hosting sites. AVI might not be very =
practical. Anyways, I will talk to him today evening and finalise.<br clear=
=3D"all">
p page: http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=3Den<br>