[fsug-tvm] Re: [smc-discuss] What could be wrong with my iBus/Swanalekha?

Anoop gnuanu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 21:04:12 PDT 2010

Hi Subin,

Have to share one thing, obviously it's not regarding the issue you have
with.

If it is necessary to share screenshots among the mailing lists for
providing a clear idea regarding your problem, don't attach it with emails
like this.
Upload it in any websites like Picasaweb or Flickr and share the link here.
It makes the mail content more readable and eats less bandwidth.

Thanks,
Anoop

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 9:26 PM, Subin Sebastian
<subinsebastien at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hmm, yes, I believe fonts are installed! It was working since yesterday
> midnight but, today morning... No good!!!

അനൂപ് പനവളപ്പില്‍
സ്വതന്ത്ര മലയാളം കമ്പ്യൂട്ടിങ്ങ് - എന്റെ കമ്പ്യൂട്ടറിന് എന്റെ ഭാഷ
[Web : http://smc.org.in] [GG : http://groups.google.com/group/smc-discuss]
[IRC : #smc-project in FreeNode]

►
"I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate
themselves."
--Ernesto Che Guevara
◄

--