International Conference on Information Systems for Indian Languages

jinesh kj jinesh.k at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 00:42:44 PDT 2010

hi,

ICISIL seems a nice conference(punjabi university has one of the best
track records in developing punjabi/gurumukhi systems). May be we can
also show some of our work there to get a feed back(i do believe all
people working on the field in india might be there for the
conference, so it will be a nice idea anyway to attend it).

http://www.icisil2011.org/cfp.htm

Regards
Jinesh K J

--
My Feelings,Expressions-
http://logbookofanobserver.blogspot.com

My scribblings-
http://logbookofanobserver.wordpress.com

SMC : My computer, My language http://smc.org.in
സ്വതന്ത്ര മലയാളം കമ്പ്യൂട്ടിങ്ങ്, എന്റെ കമ്പ്യൂട്ടറിന് എന്റെ ഭാഷ