[smc-discuss] FOSS Expo at National Institute of Technology Karnataka Surathkal

George Sebastian george.sebastian at ieee.org
Sat Sep 4 10:14:53 PDT 2010

Hello guys,
We, at National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal are conducting
a FOSS Expo in our campus from *22nd to 25th October*, during our Technical
Festival, *Engineer* (http://engineer.org.in/). At this expo, we are
inviting FOSS companies who are involved in major FOSS projects in India to
demo their project. This forum can also be used to attract students to
contribute to these projects.
I have been following Swatantra Malayalam Computing for over three years and
I believe we could benefit each other if you could put up a stall to
represent Swatantra Malayalam Computing and showcase its activities.

If you could give us a demo between 22nd and 25th of October, please mail me
at george.sebastian at ieee.org at the earliest.

P.S: If you know any other company who could give us a demo, kindly forward
them to me.
Regards
George Sebastian
Student, B.Tech Computer Engineering
National Institute of Technology Karnataka
Surathkal

“I can’t understand why people are afraid of new ideas. I’m frightened of
the old ones.” — John Cage