[smc-discuss] What could be wrong with my iBus/Swanalekha?

Subin Sebastian subinsebastien at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 05:43:18 PDT 2010

If fonts are installed, the only thing I can think about is the default
> locale/language... something got changed? Package update/config change et
> al?
>
> --
> Cheers,
> Rajeesh
> http://rajeeshknambiar.wordpress.com

@Rajeesh & all,
Fortunately, the problem got fixed. What I did before was just installing
some new fonts. It might have replaced the old ones. And the problem was,
the new font files were 666. I changed it to 777, and it got fixed.
Everything is fine now...
Thanks...

                                             S   U   B   I   N         S
E   B   A   S   T   I   A   N