[smc-discuss] Obituary : Shyam Karanattu

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 00:07:19 PDT 2010

On Sat, Sep 4, 2010 at 12:16 PM, Sasi Kumar <sasi.fsf at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am shocked! This is unbelievably sad news. All the more so because
> we were not there when he probably needed support. We used to chat for
> long periods and I never even suspected such a tendency.
>
> May his soul rest in peace.

We tried to meet him and call him multiple times during palakkad SMC
meetup.  & at various other occasions. But he was always hesitant to
come out most of the time. Literally we didnt met after finishing his
B.Tech .

And too sad to see that all his blogs seems to be deleted .

Anivar

--
"[It is not] possible to distinguish between 'numerical' and
'nonnumerical' algorithms, as if numbers were somehow different from