[smc-discuss] Typewriter Malayalam keyboard layout

Anoop John anoopjohn at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 04:31:15 PDT 2010

> Thank you. But its not quite an effort. Its simple. We all have done this in
> primary classes (Match the following / ചേരുംപടി ചേര്‍ക്കുക thing). No
> programming skill needed. (If you don't know before, I am a journalist. Not
> a B.tech graduate. So if I can do it, you could have done it too. :D)

Great work Sebin. I think greatness of contributions does not have to
depend on the complexity of the contribution. Greatness is in the
willingness to contribute.

Also the point that you are making is also strong, if a person coming
from a non-technical background can contribute then there is no reason
why technical people can not.

Kudos to your effort.

Cheers
Anoop

|--
| Zyxware Technologies
| http://www.zyxware.com
|--
| Be the change you wish to see in the world, M. K. Gandhi
|--