[smc-discuss] Typewriter Malayalam keyboard layout

Santhosh Thottingal santhosh.thottingal at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 22:32:49 PDT 2010

---- On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 12:26:10 -0700 Sebin Jacob  wrote ----

>Hi Amith,
>
>Have you tested the keyboard? If yes, please inform the list so that we could push it upstream.

M17N project is planning a stable release by end of this month. If we can do testing before that we can push it for that release.
If you face any problem in configuring it in ibus please let us know.
Btw, I have added this keyboard as one of the input method in our wiki. If anybody want to test it, visit our wiki and try some edits in http://wiki.smc.org.in/MediaWiki:Sandbox by selecting inputmethod as Remington.

-Santhosh