[smc-discuss] Fwd: [IMPORTANT] Preparing for KDE 4.8 (second nag)

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 05:33:40 PST 2011

Anyone up for this?

We have to complete 90% translation of
http://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kde4/team/ml/kde-runtime/ by Jan
16th

Cheers
Praveen

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org>
Date: 2011/12/21
Subject: [IMPORTANT] Preparing for KDE 4.8 (second nag)
To: KDE i18n-doc <kde-i18n-doc at kde.org>

Hi all, the KDE 4.8 RC 1 is being tagged today, we are now in total message
freeze for all KDE SC released modules (unless we find untranslatable
messages)

As always http://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kde4/essential/ defines if your
language is to be released with KDE 4.8 or not.

According to http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.8_Release_Schedule the
KDE 4.8 tag day is 18th of January (around 4 weeks from now) so you
should have things commited by 16th of January or earlier so scripty has the
chance to merge .desktop files back.

The following teams were in KDE 4.7 but at the moment don't meet the release
criteria, the list has the team code and the messages missing to be translated
to meet the release criteria

ar - 553
bg -  44
ga - 457
gl - 552
he - 501
id - 243
ja -   6
kn - 711
pa -  65
sk -  11
tr -  10
ug -  495
wa -  327

If you have not started working on KDE 4.8 yet, you are already late.

Cheers,
 Albert

--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍