[smc-discuss] Fwd: [libreoffice-l10n] Translation statistics of LibO 3.3.1

Manilal K M libregeek at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 22:16:13 PST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andras Timar <timar74 at gmail.com>
Date: 2011/2/11
Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Translation statistics of LibO 3.3.1
To: l10n at libreoffice.org

Hi,

I updated translation statistics at
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Translation_for_3_3#Language_pack_.2F_Help_pack_coverage
This is what you'll have in LibreOffice 3.3.1. You can improve your
stats for 3.3.2 :).

As you can see, I used a new method based on counting translated words
in PO files. This is more accurate. Unfortunately no language but en-GB
has 100% UI, because string freeze was broken by a commit:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/components/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-3&id=c1d45fdb7f6380a0e6640a336cd790027e903b4f
and it went unnoticed by me. Anyway, the new string is not translatable
IMHO ("Human" theme of Ubuntu was added), so it's not a visible change
from the l10n POW. I'll update POT files later.

Best regards,
Andras

Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to l10n+help at libreoffice.org

Manilal K M : മണിലാല്‍ കെ എം.