[smc-discuss] National Conference on Indian Language Computing

sooraj kenoth soorajkenoth at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 23:14:11 PST 2011

Forwarded conversation
Subject: National Conference on Indian Language Computing
------------------------

From: dca cusat <ncilc2011 at gmail.com>
Date: 2011/2/3
To: sooraj.kenoth

Dear Sir,

We are conducting an National Conference on Indian Language Computing

This is our conference Website
http://dca.cusat.ac.in/NCILC/

Kindly arrange a SMC desk

Regards,

Jomy John
NCILC Organising Committee

----------
From: Sooraj Kenoth
Date: 2011/2/4
To: dca cusat <ncilc2011 at gmail.com>

Dear Jomy John,

Thank you for the invitation.
It  is a pleasure to setup a SMC desk during such an event. Four of
our SMC volunteer will be there to manage the desk.

One of them is from Trivandrum. He will introduce silpa
(http://smc.org.in/silpa/).

One is from Thrissur. He can explain all most all activities of SMC
(http://wiki.smc.org.in).

Two of them are from Kannur to support the other two people. Please
confirm the following things to setup the desk:

Ubuntu/Debian pre-installed Desktop computer - 3
Internet connection
PC Speaker - 2
extra plug points for power - 3

Also please make sure that you will provide the accommodation and
travel expenses. We expect you to book the tickets for our volunteers.