[smc-discuss] Malayalam of Source code?

Birty Chacko chackoby at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 05:08:03 PST 2011

Dear people,

You guys are trying too hard to do something simple. Why does it have to be
the exact meaning of the source Code???  It could be any name that we
allocate to a the code we developed. What is the big deal ???? Is some one
going to question any thing in the future???? No we have allocated a
name suitable to the code we a have developed. That is creative proposition.
 Why are we still spending time on this non constructive decision making.
Every one has given a name to the codes they have developed so do we.  So
please stop this unnecessary discussion and get on with the job.

By the way I am not one of the computer experts nor I have a soft ware
to translate English in to Malayalam. But one thing I noticed that non of
the Malayalam alphabets are compatible each other. I tried to use
various Malayalam fonts with a software called Varamozhy  Editor and find
out that any Malayalam fonts are compatible with each other. Where as in
English we can use any font with any software and it is compatible.

You guys must be discussing about unifying this matter rather than spending
time to find a name for the program.

By the way you guys are doing a fine job trying to  find a source code for
Malayalam to translate. Thank you guys. I am a translator  or
an interpreter of Malayalam at Down Under.

With greetings form Down under.

Birty Chacko