[smc-discuss] [task #9305] Convert English-Malayalam dictionary to TEI XML format

Sunil K INVALID.NOREPLY at gnu.org
Mon Feb 21 07:05:40 PST 2011

Follow-up Comment #4, task #9305 (project smc):

Dear Santhosh,

Only the teiheader part requires some modification such as proper copyright
notice and maintainer etc.
I put some info there. But I dont know whether I missed anything

Other wise data part I thing it is complete. Tei to dict conversion is also
working fine. But the following test I not able to do "xmllint --noout --valid
eng-mal.tei"

I am not sure any other files are required.
Regards
Sunil

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?9305>