[smc-discuss] [Fwd: Unicode Discussion Forum]

Santhosh Thottingal santhosh.thottingal at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 19:35:37 PST 2011

Subject: Unicode Discussion Forum
From:    announcements at unicode.org
Date:    Wed, January 12, 2011 6:38 am
To:      announcements at unicode.org

The Unicode Forum provides a new, more open means for the community of
Unicode users and experts to ask questions and discuss topics. For Unicode
users, the forum provides an indexed, categorized and easily searchable
means of accessing information about the Unicode Standards, related
specifications and their use. For experts, the forum provides a place to
discuss the desirability and ramification of proposed future extensions to
the standard, as well as a place to discuss the state of the art in
implementing various features.

To view the forum and participate in discussions, please direct your browser
to this URL: http://www.unicode.org/forum/ . Registration is free. As a
registered user, you can set up RSS feeds from the forum or subscribe to
e-mail notification for topics of interest.

----
All of the Unicode Consortium lists are strictly opt-in lists for members
or interested users of our standards. We make every effort to remove
users who do not wish to receive e-mail from us. To see why you are getting
this mail and how to remove yourself from our lists if you want, please
see http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html#announcements