[smc-discuss] Invitation for 14th July IDN awareness workshop at Thiruvananthapuram

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 02:29:45 PDT 2011

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 3:15 PM, MAHESH KULKARNI <mdk at cdac.in> wrote:
> Dear Santhosh,
>
> Nice speaking to you over phone. I appreciate the short time for meeting and
> hence as proposed you may like to provide following
>
> 1. Invitee list
> 2. Tentative venue
> 3. Number of participants
> 4. We will also invite some langauge experts & DIT members
> 6. Any suitable date between 23rd to 25th August 2011

Thanks Mahesh for the prompt response.
We will get back to you shortly (within this weekend) with these details.
Expecting a fruitful workshop on Solid Language Technology Grounds.
Hope SMC's efforts and CDAC's awareness workshop will raise more
discussions and awareness about Malayalam IDN Draft and its issues in
mean time.

Thanks
Anivar Aravind
Swatantra Malayalam Computing