[smc-discuss] Request to help with font

Rajeesh K Nambiar rajeeshknambiar at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 07:02:10 PST 2012

On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 8:05 PM, Anish Babukutty <anish_hi5 at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Rajeesh
>       First of all thank for replying me.  i cannot find a exe file to run
> from windows i coud download a file chathans-0.2-2_i386.deb but i dont seem
> windows compatiable. could you please help me.

Hope you have gone through the Wiki. You need Payyans (
http://wiki.smc.org.in/Payyans) to run Chathans also. There is no windows
executable for Chathans, only Fedora/RHEL/Debian/Ubuntu versions are
currently pre-built. You can try to directly use Payyans in windows -
install Python first.

Please direct further questions to <discuss at lists.smc.org.in> (copied),
there are many more enthusiasts who could help you better.