[smc-discuss] Malayalam fonts 5.0

Santhosh Thottingal santhosh.thottingal at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 08:18:15 PST 2012

As I informed you few days back[1],  we are ready to release 5.0
version with the proposed changes.
I just uploaded the tar ball, zip, and the whole folder in our
downloads area:
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases-redirect/smc/fonts

I request you to test and report any issues in this mailing list or
our bug tracking system at Savannah.
Unless any major issues found, this is 5.0 release of our fonts.

Sorry for delaying this release, some of the major changes were done
months back, I was too busy to prepare the release. That also means we
need a lot of help and new volunteers to maintain the rest of the
fonts and keep it up to date.
Thanks toi KH Hussain, P Suresh, and Hiran for various updates we are
releasing now.

[1] http://lists.smc.org.in/pipermail/discuss-smc.org.in/2012-February/013317.html

Thanks
Santhosh