[smc-discuss] Translating the GNOME 3.4 Release Notes

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 12:36:31 PDT 2012

Folks,

I'm already looking forward to the new exciting changes in gnome 3.4!
The have icing on the cake, we should translate the release notes too.
So those who are eager can start now (it will need a little bit of
work from my side so let me know if you are into it)!

   http://l10n.gnome.org/module/release-notes/#gnome-3-4

You can view the rendered version at

   http://library.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/3.4/

user: gnome