[smc-discuss] New addition to Jinesh's logbook: looking for help.

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 01:22:22 PST 2012

Hi folks,

We got six more articles about Jinesh, one about the book project and
4 more hospital logs. We need to update the book with these new
chapters. Some of them are in English, some in Malayalam. So we need
help in proof reading (just read the articles and correct any spelling
or grammar or punctuation mistakes) those also to convert them to tex
formatting.

If you are interested reply here. Also come on irc tonight around 10.
#smc-project on freenode. You can also use webchat.freenode.net if you
are new to irc.
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍