[smc-discuss] [Offtopic] Seminar/Workshop on Linux

Balasankar Chelamattath c.balasankar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 10:12:52 PST 2012

We are having a techno-cultural fest at our college, Adi Shankara Institute
of Engineering and Technology durin February 14-16 (3 days). We are
planning to have seminars and workshops during that event. One of the
suggestions was to conduct an intro workshop to Linux (preferably Ubuntu).
Talking and demonstrating various features of linux distros. Talking about
why linux is better than other propreitory OSs etc...
Is there anyone in SMC who is willing to conduct such a workshop??? Most
probably it will be a live workshop where the participants can also test
what they are being taught.
If any

We can ask for permission to our management only after getting everything
ready. So if anyone can, please reply... But there's no guarantee that the
event will take place.. Our college management have to permit it... Hope
you all understand...

--
Balasankar C (Balu)
ബാലശങ്കര്‍ സി (ബാലു)