[smc-discuss] Need help testing installer in Malayalam

Balasankar Chelamattath c.balasankar at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 01:59:35 PST 2012

My installation also not completed. But I didn't get stuck at configuring
apt as praveen chettan did. For me that was completed successfully. I got
error at "സോഫ്റ്റ്‌വേര്‍ തിരഞ്ഞെടുത്ത് ഇന്സ്റ്റാള്‍ ചെയ്യുക".. Screenshot
attached heherere <http://www.flickr.com/photos/68822515@N06/8169022904/>.

--
Balasankar C (Balu)