[smc-discuss] ഇം-മ-നിഘണ്ടു

Vasudev Kamath kamathvasudev at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 01:13:25 PDT 2013

On 12:59 Sun 31 Mar     , Santhosh Thottingal wrote:
> we can try running a jabber server in our servers. Google also has a
> limitation of 10K contacts per gmail account. Because of that we are not
> able to accept new users to our bots.

Not sure the context of this discussion but just to point out we can use
jabber server. Running our own server is good but maintaining will be
hectic job.

(Btw have a look at my bot it supports multiple accounts in same code
base probably its time Malayalam and Hindi bots are moved to this code
we need just parser for both)

https://github.com/copyninja/dictionary-bot

--
Vasudev Kamath