[smc-discuss] GSOC2013 Proposal - Developing Acoustic and Language Model for Malayalam Recognition

Deepa P.Gopinath deepapgopinath at gmail.com
Wed May 1 00:11:51 PDT 2013

Project proposal needs to be modified, clearly bringing out the problem
statement. It should mention the challenges to be met with. Language
specific details and challenges can also be included.

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 7:14 PM, Anivar Aravind <anivar.aravind at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 6:47 PM, Rahul A.R <2ar.rahul at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I have updated my proposal according to the guidelines put forward by SMC
>> .
>>
>> LInk : http://wiki.smc.org.in/User:Ar_rahul/GSoC2013/
>>
>> Kindly go through the proposal and give feed back.
>>

>> 1. I dont have a blog page . Should i create one and include it in the
>> proposal now ?
>>

> No need . But it is good if you can start a blog and update developments
> if you are selected
>

>> 2. Should i include the above wikipage link in the proposal i give to
>> google-melange ?
>>
>>  Yes

Dr. Deepa P.Gopinath
Lecturer in Electronics and Communication
Department of  Electronics Engg.
College of Engineering Thiruvananthapuram
Kerala, India
Mobile- +919446583466