[smc-discuss] Malayalam machine Translation project

aboobacker sidheeque mk aboobackervyd at gmail.com
Tue May 28 08:03:00 PDT 2013

Hi,
First of all congrats to selected students in GSoC , and other
enthusiastic participants . Since the slots are limited to 3 , we lost
good projects Braille and sound processing projects . But iam pretty
sure that smc members will do this outside summer code :-)
As the part GSoC , I also submitted an application to Apertium project
. But it was in last minute so I failed to complete their coding
challenge in proper time . But I continued work in free time , and my
current work is available here
(https://apertium.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/apertium/incubator/apertium-mal-eng)
. I would like continue this project ,But I need a mentor having good
knowledge about morphology and transfer rules . other resources are
also welcome   :-)