[smc-discuss] GSoC 2013: Malayalagrandham, Bibliography Data project

Ershad K ershad92 at gmail.com
Tue May 28 08:53:58 PDT 2013

Hello,

First of all, Thank you very much for accepting my proposal. This indeed
gives much motivation to contribute more to FOSS.

I've created a repo in github[1] and have pushed the code of the prototype
I built as a part of the proposal. I had privately shared this same
prototype with mentors before.

There's live version of this application running in heroku which can be
accessed through the following URLs. Currently the app has an API through
which we could retrieve existing Malayagrandham data (I had ported old
database to new app).

[1] http://malayalagrandham.herokuapp.com/api/books
[2] http://malayalagrandham.herokuapp.com/api/authors
[3] http://malayalagrandham.herokuapp.com/api/publishers
[4]
http://malayalagrandham.herokuapp.com/api/books/f17677f9bd766991?format=marc21

(Current marc21 rendering needs to be changed, I will change it to a more
organized and maintainable form soon)

I will post updates of the project in the blog[2]. Thanks again, happy
hacking!

[1] https://github.com/smc/grandham
[2] http://ershadk.com/blog

Regards,