[smc-discuss] GSOC2013 Proposal - Developing Acoustic and Language Model for Malayalam Recognition

Rahul A.R 2ar.rahul at gmail.com
Thu May 2 03:53:17 PDT 2013

Thanks for the feedback .  I have updated my proposal pointing out some of
the linguistic  and language specific challenges we will face during the
course of our project .. I have made the time line as clear as possible .
Kindly go through it .

Link : http://wiki.smc.org.in/User:Ar_rahul/GSoC2013/

Regards,
A.R.Rahul