[smc-discuss] Fwd: CUPS - Printer message - "Unable to send data to printer." No printing

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Fri May 31 06:37:57 PDT 2013

Jaisen,

Unfortunately, there is nothing much we can do in the short term. But in
the long term we can do so many things to prevent same thing from happening.

Start with an open letter to the printer manufacturer, saying you are
disappointed about their lack of support for GNU/Linux and demand Free
Drivers if they want any business from you in the future. We also need to
campaign promoting companies who support Free Software and boycotting
compaines who don't. Would you start this letter, we all can contribute and
promote it.