[smc-discuss] Proposal to use loom.io as a decision making tool

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 20:55:04 PDT 2013

Keeping track of things is difficult in a mailing list, especially when it
is a high volume one. So for information that needs to be referened over
and over we need tools like wiki. While wiki is good for documentation,
there is a lot of manual work to keep things in order, it is like a blank
paper, you can do so many things. Now loomio is like a lined paper, little
more help to keep things in order. It is good espeially for deision making,
for example we can easily decide if logbook.smc.org.in should be created or
not. I strongly support using loomio for policy level decision making,
especially amendments to constitution, which will involve many proposals
and voting.