[smc-discuss] Help on offline activities

Santhosh Thottingal santhosh.thottingal at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 21:37:35 PDT 2013

On Thursday, October 3, 2013, Praveen A wrote:

> I would like to see this disussion onlist. Next time when we want to print
> T shirts, I want every one in the community to be able to use this
> information

Please help us to focus on the objective of this list. There are thousands
of useful information that can be discussed in this list if I agree with
your proposal. It can be printing Tshirts, burning CDs, Food arrangement
for the programs.. no end to this. Everything has its own importance to a
few people working on it. People subscribe to this mailing list not to
learn the logistics of Printing T Shirts.

If you meant transparency, transparency is bidirectional.
Telling/documenting _everything_ we do to everyone no matter whether they
are interested or not is not the practical way. People interested in
specific topics ask relevant questions in appropriate forums. Why it is so
hard to understand this?

santhosh