[smc-discuss] Providing Commit access to Balasankar and review acess to more people on GNOME

Ani Peter peter.ani at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 06:26:38 PDT 2013

I completely agree with it and have vouched for Balu for committer
access. Soon he will get all commit access approved. Have also changed
translator status to reviewer for the people listed in the mail below -
https://l10n.gnome.org/teams/ml/

Lets get together and make it 100% for the next release. Yes I agree
with Balu we need more campaigning for all localization projects.

I shall also send separate emails on KDE and Mobile translations.

Thanks
Ani