[smc-discuss] [Fsmk-discuss] Fwd: Invitation - KOC India - Assam

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 09:49:14 PDT 2013

2013/10/30, Aruna S <safincrazy at gmail.com>:
> Are you reporting live, somewhere? On your blog or elsewhere? It would
> be wonderful to read a day-to-day report with some photos of lovely
> Assam if possible.
>
> Thank you!

Yes, I will post updates on my diaspora profile https://poddery.com/u/praveen

I will try to add #kocassam tag as well https://poddery.com/tags/kocassam

Thanks to Sooraj demonstrating strength of SD card to school students
by throwing my camera's SD card on the desk, its lock is broken and I
got buy a new SD card now :( I will buy a new card and take photos.

--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
You have to keep reminding your government that you don't get your rights