[smc-discuss] (no subject)

Ganesan Venkata Subramanian chickoo.iyer at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 09:04:48 PDT 2013

Hi All,

Please find the report of the camp which was held at the Government
Polythechnic Thodupuzha as a part of the SMC anniversary.

There were 8 students and one faculty Mr Jose ( Computer dept in charge) at
the venue. Mr Jose did provide us all the facilities which facilitated a
good session overall to the students.

The topic for the day was Command Line Interface and a basic intro to bash
scripting, which was shared with the participants successfully. The
students were also given hands on experience in the class lab so that the
session would become interesting.

I would like to thank SMC as well as Sooraj for giving an opportunity to me
in being a part of the camp.

Please find the snaps taken at the venue attached.

GANESAN VENKAT SUBRAMANIAN
Registered GNU/Linux user #409047
'I am what I am because of who we all are'