[smc-discuss] [MES-FSUG] Re: interactive session streaming

Manu Krishnan T.V tvmanukrishnan at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 23:06:17 PDT 2013

On 09/30/2013 12:16 AM, sooraj kenoth wrote:
> അനീഷോ മനുവോ ഈ കത്തിന് മറുപടി അയക്കും എന്ന് പ്രതീക്ഷിക്കുന്നു. എന്റെ
> കയ്യിലുള്ള സെര്‍വര്‍ ചെറുതായി മാറ്റുന്നുണ്ട്. അതിന്റെ സ്പെക്ക്
> മനുവിനാണ് കൃത്യമായി പറയാന്‍ പറ്റുക

I am interested to work on interactive session streaming as my company
already provide live streaming services. Sadly, I am heavily loaded this
week. If I get some time, I'll be happy to help.

Regarding Sooraj's server, we are migrating it to a new provider, so
that it can also act as a off-site backup for poddery.com. Not yet
finalized about the data center. It will be either in Netherlands or
Germany. The minimum server specs will be as below.

2 vCores @ 3.50GHz
KVM Virtualization
1024MB RAM
80GB RAID10