[smc-discuss] Fwd: Freedom day

Anish A aneesh.nl at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 18:47:30 PST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kevin Martin <youcancallmekevin at gmail.com>
Date: 2014/1/14
Subject: Freedom day
To: Anish Sheela <aneesh.nl at gmail.com>

Hi Anish,

New year greetings to you and your family. We at CET are hoping to
celebrate software freedom day on the 18th of January (Saturday).
There will be a tutorial on git basics and python/pygame fundamentals.

We are looking for speakers who can give the students some insight
into open source development and software freedom in general. It would
be great if you or someone from your team or the SMC community could
attend the event on Saturday and give a general talk. Many students
are not aware of SMC's/SPACE's contribution to FOSS and we thought
that this might be a good time to spread some awareness. Please let me
know if you will be available on 18th. If you are not, we would be
really grateful if you can give us the contact details of someone from
the SMC/FOSS community.

regards,

Kevin Martin Jose

--
Regards,
Anish A,

http://helloinfinity.com/

Proud to be a donor of the AAP. Join the movement today.
http://donate.aamaadmiparty.org

സ്വാതന്ത്ര്യം തന്നെയമൃതം സ്വാതന്ത്ര്യം തന്നെ ജീവിതം
പാരതന്ത്ര്യം മാനികള്‍ക്ക് മൃതിയെക്കാള്‍ ഭയാനകം
- മഹാകവി കുമാരനാശാന്‍