[smc-discuss] Fwd: [python-kerala] malayalam python graphics tutorials

Baiju M baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 21:16:24 PST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Krishna Menon <krishmen07 at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 1:54 AM
Subject: [python-kerala] malayalam python graphics tutorials
To: python-kerala at googlegroups.com

Hi all,

Here are some python graphics tutorials in malayalam that a friend of
mine and I have started. There are 9 tutorials so far. Each tutorial
has an English text version as well. These tutorials are for linux
users.

By no means are we experts in python or graphics.

Feedback welcome.

http://amrtam.in/python-graphics/

rgrds,

Krishna

"Kerala Python User Group"
To unsubscribe: python-kerala-unsubscribe at googlegroups.com
---
Groups "Kerala Python User Group" group.
an email to python-kerala+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com.