[smc-discuss] Looking for a small python feature developer

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 05:47:18 PST 2014

2014/1/2 Praveen A <pravi.a at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> We have a progressbar showing current status of diaspora packaging at
> http://people.debian.org/~praveen/diasbar/
>
> We'd like to have one more status "Matching" if the version present in
> debian is the same as version required by diaspora.
>
> This check is already done in gemdeps and we need to update the
> progressbar to  parse the new dot file format.
>
> Let me know if you'd like to volunteer for this task.

In future I will be posting mentoring ideas at
https://www.loomio.org/groups/3054. If you'd like to contribute to
free software, join that group and wait for ideas.

If you are already contributing to a free software project and willing
to mentor new developers, please post your ideas and requirements.

--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍